Brantford Collegiate Institute is a 100-year old heritage building in Brantford, Ontario. The school originally opened in 1910 and over 1400 students in grade 9 through 12 study there today. Working in conjunction with the WalterFedy Partnership we provided complete mechanical and HVAC systems for this heritage building.
Another heritage project was the complete mechanical and HVAC renovations for this 150-year old high school in Kitchener, Ontario. The building was the home of the Berlin Senior Boys’ Grammar School opened in 1855 which became the Berlin High School in 1876 and was renamed to Kitchener Collegiate Institute in 1916. The engineering firm for this project wasWalterFedy Partnership.
The Oxford County Courthouse occupies a 125-year old building in Woodstock, Ontario. We completed the installation of a new heat pump system and boiler renovation in 2015 with the engineering firm Integrated Engineering.
YWCA Mary's Place Emergency Shelters and Transitional Housing
Originally constructed by the YWCA Berlin in 1914 as a rooming house for young women coming to Berlin (now Kitchener) to work in the factories. Today, YW Kitchener-Waterloo offers shelter relief and basic need for single women, transgender women and men, non-binary people and their children through their Mary’s Place program. We completed a mechanical systems, plumbing, and HVAC renovation with engineering consultant partner WalterFedy in 2007.